- The accessing, browsing and use of the website www.ammaflowers.com (hereinafter referred to as “website” or “site”) and any services available through it implies your explicit and unreserved consent, assent and agreement with the following conditions and terms that visitors are asked to read carefully and comply with.
- By placing an order with AMMA FLOWERS LTD you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions including our Cancellation Policy are part of any contract or legally binding agreement between AMMA FLOWERS LTD and any third party.
Purpose of this site
- This website has been created to provide information and services to users/visitors.
- This site is used “as is” without the option of modifications or other interventions by users/visitors.
- The Website and its contents (including ideas, texts, graphics, images, photographs, designs, software, links, newsletters, etc.) are intellectual property of AMMA FLOWERS LTD or third parties contracted with AMMA FLOWERS LTD and are protected by Greek, EU and international trademark, industrial and intellectual property laws.
- The disclosure of the above on the website should in no case be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use.
- Reproduction in whole or in part, analogue/digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading the public with regard to the true content provider, as any reproduction, re-publishing, dissemination or transition or indirect use of the Site and its contents for the benefit of any other business, whether commercial or otherwise, or any other use of the contents of the Site in any manner or medium for commercial or other purposes may only be allowed upon prior written permission from the web site administrators or any other legitimate copyright holder.
Limitation of Liability
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD is not liable for any claims of legal, civil and/or criminal nature, nor for any damage (positive, special or incidental, which indicatively and not restrictively, alternatively and/or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, compensation, etc.) by visitors/users of the site or third parties for a reason linked with the operation or not and/or the use of the website and/or inability to provide services and/or information made available by him and/or from any unauthorized interference by third parties on products and/or services and/or information and/or links available through the website.
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of the information received by the user through the website, nor for the delay or inability to use it, or any errors regarding the transfer of data or information (destruction of files, virus storage, data theft, etc.).
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD does not guarantee the information, content and material contained on the website, consequently the users of the website agree to use it on their own responsibility.
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD does not warrant that the website, servers or emails that are sent do not contain viruses or other harmful elements.
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD bears no responsibility for (indicatively and not exclusively) direct, indirect, accidental, incidental, and consequential damages of any kind that may be caused by the use of the Site.
- In any case, even in case of negligence, AMMA FLOWERS LTD is not responsible for:
- any form of damage suffered by the user/visitor from any options and content of the website he/she visits on his/her own initiative and with the knowledge of the terms hereof, therefore any user/visitor of this site assumes sole responsibility for any damage caused by misuse of the relevant services.
- any damages of any kind whatsoever regarding the availability, provision or inadequacy of provision of services or information, your access or inability to access the Services, or your own use and support of information available to these Services .
- any damages of any kind arising from the fact that the information on the Internet is secure to a certain extent, with the likelihood of being stolen or incorrectly dispatched or at the will of a third party at another e-mail address.
- that the website and its webpages will be free of viruses, or any other malicious feature for the operating system of the device with which every user visits the site, as it is the sole responsibility of every user to ensure by using antivirus software the non-tampering and protection of the device by which he/she visits the site and his/her files from viruses or destructive programs-applications and the potential handling of any virus detected.
- In any case, you will be burdened with all costs, maintenance, repair or restoration of the device you use to visit the site and your system in general for its return to its previous normal status.
- Finally, it is expressly agreed herein that if any lawsuit, claim, administrative or judicial action is brought against the Website, resulting from any form of violation of the user or an untimely and unreasonable notice to third parties, the user undertakes to intervene in the relevant court proceedings in favor of AMMA FLOWERS LTD and indemnify the Website in the event that the latter is obliged to pay compensation or other expenses or if the action of the user caused any kind of damage to the website’s reputation, otherwise AMMA FLOWERS LTD reserves every right.
Links to other websites
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD does not guarantee the availability of third-party websites and does not endorse or is responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, timeliness and accuracy of the information, nor for the quality and properties of the products or services available by those persons via the above-mentioned websites.
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD is also not responsible for errors or malfunctions of third party websites and for any damage to users from accessing and using the information, services and products provided through them.
- The Website does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for both their content and the Terms of Privacy that they follow, as well as the content and services of other sites to which they refer through other links or advertising banners.
- Any user/visitor to this website accepts in advance the disclaimer of our responsibilities through the use of these and the contents of other websites.
- The same applies to any question about these, other than this webpage, information or sources, which should be addressed to the third party providers and not to the administrator of this site.
Responsibility-Obligations of users/visitors
- Users/visitors accept, agree and consent that they will proceed to lawful use of this site, subject, among other things, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries.
- Users/visitors of the website accept that they will not use the website and/or its services to send, post, publish, email or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, defamatory or constituting a violation of someone else’s privacy, shows hatred, or expresses racial, national or other discrimination, can cause harm to minors in any way, is not entitled to be transmitted in accordance with the law or with the contractual and administrative relations, if it violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties, if it contains software viruses or any other code, file, or program designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or interfere with the operation of any software or computer hardware intentionally or unintentionally, if it violates applicable Greek and Community law and if its provisions may interfere with third parties in any way and if any content is used to collect or store user personal data.
- As a consequence, visitors, by way of example and not limitation, agree that they will not use this website to mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this site, in any way to damage the reputation of the owners or third parties, compromise the security of their network, prevent any visitor from having access to this website or any service hosted on the owners’ network or bypassing their identity from to install and promote in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as installing and promoting ads without the written owner’s consent to install, promote, and/or disclose content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, shift or limit the functionality of any computer software or telecommunications equipment or to hinder other visitors’ use this site.
- Users/visitors are not allowed to transmit to any third party and in any way private and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of a trade relationship between them and the website or between them and other users/visitors) or covered by agreements of confidentiality, or information infringing any patent, trademark and copyright, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties.
- Users/visitors may not attack and install software viruses or any other code, file or program designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or interfere with the operation of any software or computer hardware intentionally or unintentionally, as any such action violates applicable Greek and Community legislation and its provisions.
- In the event of suspicion or suspected site vulnerability, users/visitors are required to promptly notify AMMA FLOWERS LTD of incident information, to maintain and to provide any information that may contribute to the investigation of such incidents. It is strictly forbidden for users/visitors to exploit any website security vulnerability.
- The non-exercise by AMMA FLOWERS LTD of their present Terms of Terms does not imply their resignation from their rights.
- Any illegal activity, even if not explicitly stated above, holds the users/visitors of the website as responsible according to the above.
- Minors are not allowed to visit the website unattended from adults who are their carers.
- If minors voluntarily visit webpages or make use of services accessible through the webpages of this website which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this site bear no responsibility.
- When you visit this website or send emails, you electronically contact AMMA FLOWERS LTD.
- Therefore, you hereby accept the right of AMMA FLOWERS LTD accordingly, to contact you electronically.
- You agree in advance that such electronic communications and the information exchanged through it satisfies the applicable legal requirements and that you apply the rules regarding the exchange of such communications in written form.
License and Access to the Website
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD provides limited access to and use of the website for your communication with it.
- Visitors retain a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page in their proprietary web site, with the right to revoke at any time from AMMA FLOWERS LTD, as long as this hyperlink links the website and/or AMMA FLOWERS LTD, and/or any of their services in a dishonest, misleading, misleading or otherwise unpleasant manner.
- Any unauthorized use interrupts the license or access granted by AMMA FLOWERS LTD.
- The website within the services provided also provides the user/visitor with the opportunity, if he/she so wishes, to receive the website’s newsletter in his/her e-mail by submitting the details of his/her e-mail address in the respective field and be granted the right to receive a newsletter; in such case the user automatically and simultaneously gives its explicit and unreserved consent to the forwarding of the newsletter of the website to his/her email.
- If the user ceases to be interested in receiving any informational messages, he/she is given the opportunity to declare his/her wish to stop the sending of such messages through the relevant electronic newsletter sent to him by the website.
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD reserves the right to be held liable in cases of suspected or abusive behavior of its users/visitors.
- In the event of inappropriate use of an online service, AMMA FLOWERS LTD reserves the right to revoke the access rights of any accredited user/visitor.
Press releases and news on the website
- This website may contain press releases and other news related to AMMA FLOWERS LTD or other parties which are considered as accurate on the date of preparation and/or publication on the website.
- However, AMMA FLOWERS LTD is under no obligation to update such newsletters and other news, and/or information contained therein.
- In any case, any information regarding organizations/companies third party to AMMA FLOWERS LTD, should not be considered as originating from AMMA FLOWERS LTD; neither the disclosure of such information on the Website should be considered as endorsement of AMMA FLOWERS LTD with regard to their accuracy or comprehensiveness.
- The invalid and/or unenforceable terms will be replaced with terms as close as possible to the meaning and purpose of the invalid or unenforceable terms.
For any legitimate and reasonable consideration of the material appearing on the Site, please email us at the following email address: email@example.com.
Amendment of Terms and Conditions
- The website reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the present terms and/or rules and/or the preconditions made without prior notice by informing users/visitors of the new terms and conditions on this web site.
- No amendment of these terms shall be taken into account and shall not form part of this Agreement unless it has been formed in writing and has been incorporated.
- Should you wish to contact AMMA FLOWERS LTD regarding any orders or any product enquiries or require contact with customer services please contact us via email for as there may be delays on any enquiries posted on social media as these are used primarily as marketing information channels.
- Please note that AMMA FLOWERS LTD social media is monitored; any comments or posts should be within the recommended guidelines of that social media channel and EU Law.
- Any comments or posts that are inappropriate, slanderous or abusive, either directed at other customers, or other social media users will not be tolerated and they will be removed without notice.
- Prices do not include delivery charge or insurance costs; these will be detailed at the time of order and may vary according to the level of service required.
- We reserve the right to charge extra for an unusual delivery requirements or different locations.
- All online prices are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated; if not then VAT will be added at point of invoice at the current rate.
- Prices will be calculated automatically when at the check-out. This may not mean a reduction in price depending on the country and shipping costs. Your shopping basket on the payment screen will reflect the overall cost to you with VAT charged.
- Unless otherwise agreed prices will be those stated by us, on date of invoice, prior to despatch. No claims of any type or reductions after despatch will be entered into.
- Any price or price list provided to you is for information and guidance purposes only and may contain discrepancies; it does not represent an offer to sell at the stated price and the prices are not legally binding to us.
- All prices and price lists in relation to your account are strictly confidential and must not be disclosed to any third parties; prices are subject to change without prior notice and will be reviewed at least once per year.
- The images on our website are used to provide an idea of how our products look like. Since we are using natural preserved flowers, there might be slight differences in terms of colour or size of the flowers.
- Orders shall be made online.
- When we receive an order we have the right to assume the order is correct and accurate, no confirmation of order is either requested, necessary or waited on.
- When you have completed your order you will be sent an e-mail confirming your order; it will state what the products/services are, the cost, delivery and invoice details.
- If your order has been unsuccessful you will be made aware of the reason why and any possible explanations; each party shall be responsible for any errors in its messaging or ordering.
- The products are not sold on a sale or return or exchange basis.
- If ordering for a specific date of consumption please choose a date first.
- Products may only be returned upon the supplier’s written approval, in their original packaging and condition, with carriage paid by the customer.
- Any perishable items are excluded from return.
- If you wish to change your order, please contact us at info@com.
- Please note that changes to your order, such as change of delivery address or card message must be made at least one (1) day before the delivery is due to take place; this will ensure that we have time to amend the order prior to dispatch.
- Once your order is being processed, cancellation of your order is possible only in exceptional circumstances and is entirely at our discretion.
- Once the product has been dispatched, orders cannot be cancelled anymore.
- You can pay for Products purchased from AMMA FLOWERS LTD by using Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal; you must give us authority for payment at the time of order and all card holders will be subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
- We will not deliver any Products prior to these checks and authorisations being completed. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment to us, we cannot accept your order, and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Payments may be made by way of a bank transfer which is the preferred option for corporate and/or third party delivery orders.
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD offers delivery service in addition to any product purchase.
- Our third party Couriers will endeavour to deliver or arrange delivery without undue delay of the goods in the quantities ordered to the address requested when specified.
- Kindly be advised that delivery and product are separate items, both together can define an order, one does not affect the other.
- Amendments to address delivery address details once your order has been processed by us and received by the Courier may not be possible. Any amendments to delivery address may be attempted by the Customer directly with the Courier but it is not guaranteed.
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD always strives to fulfil any order accurately, however, this might not be always possible for reasons out of our control, (e.g. when delivering to a workplace but the person is not there that day, or if a delivery is rejected by the recipient for any reason whatever); such circumstances mean that AMMA FLOWERS LTD is not liable and this does not entitle for any claims against us.
- We will try to ensure that your order is delivered to the recipient’s address you have provided, nonetheless, there are times when this is not possible due to problems with the address provided or due to problems couriers may encounter when attempting to deliver the order.
- We shall not be liable for any delay to deliveries of orders awaiting notification from customers due to issues with their order, late delivery, non-delivery or variation in quantities delivered and in particular shall be entitled to adjust quantities delivered to you where insufficient stock is available to complete or order.
- It is very important that you ensure that the address of the recipient you provide is accurate, and that you give us additional instructions to assist us to locate difficult-to-find addresses.
- We cannot be held responsible for non-deliveries in case of invalid or outdated delivery addresses provided by the client; re-deliveries in such cases are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- We are not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods.
- When delivering to offices, internal distribution stations, receptions etc. we will always ask the person accepting the flowers to sign a proof of delivery; upon receipt of such proof, the order is deemed to have been executed and AMMA FLOWERS LTD cannot be held liable for any delays or damages that may occur with the product from this point onwards.
- If circumstances occur which do not allow the delivery to occur within the delivery service requested due only to the fault/delay of the courier, i.e. a “mis-delivery”, we will refund the difference of the value of the service not provided for; e.g. an Express service not carried out within the promised time frame will result in a refund to the value of a standard service charge.
- If a delivery is rejected by the recipient, the recipient is not home or not available (e.g. in hospital), your order will be put on hold; we will then contact you, and you or the recipient have the option of either collecting the order or arrange for a re-delivery of the order, which might be subject to an additional delivery charge.
- If the courier attempts delivery at the delivery address as specified in the order but is unable to deliver the item to the specified address, the courier may retain the item/s. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a new delivery. Please note that the courier company can only arrange a specific re-delivery date, and cannot arrange a specific re-delivery time.
- Where specific courier instructions are given (e.g. leave in porch etc.), we will not be held responsible or liable for goods not being received where our couriers have a proof of delivery, or inform us that the “goods were left as instructed”. You are therefore obliged to ensure that any specific courier instructions given are correct, and that the information provided ensures a safe and accurate delivery.
- If the sender leaves any delivery instructions (e.g. “call recipient in case the door-bell not working”), we will do our best to follow them and also pass this information to our couriers; once delivered and signed for, AMMA FLOWERS LTD cannot be held liable for the order from this point onwards.
- Please make sure you are available to take delivery of your order at the delivery address as your goods are sent. If you are not available at the address to receive the delivery, a Courier Card may be left card directing you to your nearest depot where you may collect your goods. Please note after a period set by the courier (usually 5 days) non-collection of the goods will result in the items being returned to AMMA FLOWERS LTD.
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD strives for 100% customer satisfaction, however, we know that sometimes items may be damaged in transit due to no fault of ours or the customers; in such cases, we will be offering to make the repairs ourselves, or send a replacement to a customer to resolve the issue; nonetheless, there may be certain orders that due to their complexity in crafting, logistics and/or their expense, a refund may not be allowed and as a result, AMMA FLOWERS LTD will deny any refund requests for any orders over €250, but always offer an option to repair or replace the damaged product.
- Risk, loss or damage in the goods/products shall pass to the customer on delivery. Ownership of the goods/products remains with us until such time as payment has been received in full by us.
- If an order is not received within the time as stated on the order confirmation, or arrives damaged, please notify us within seven (7) days of such occurrence by email at info@com in order for us to investigate and allow us to assist with the issue.
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD under normal circumstances will ensure that any order will arrive in good condition; therefore, the order might be packed or wrapped with additional protective packing.
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD will not take responsibility or offer a refund for reasons out of our control, e.g. the order is not collected by the courier on time, could not be delivered on time or has been damaged by the courier company during transport; in such cases AMMA FLOWERS LTD will request a refund for the shipping costs from the courier company and pass this back to the sender for the shipping costs only.
- As soon as the courier company collects the order, we receive a tracking number for the shipment and we can provide this number to the client upon request; please understand that from this point onwards we cannot be held liable for any change requests for delivery dates, change of address or any other change requests.
- The confirmation email sent on completion of your order contains all the key information about your order; it is very important that you check this to ensure no errors have been made.
- Although we do our best to ensure that this does not happen, on very rare occasions, a delivery may fail to arrive at its destination due to an unforeseen delivery issue or may arrive damaged.
- Please understand that we reserve the right to ask for photographic evidence of any damages prior to suggestion means to cure.
- In case the product does not arrive or arrives damages, after investigating with the courier up to maximum five (5) days after the intended delivery date, we will contact you and discuss any options whatsoever.
- We will always aim to deliver the chosen product for your order; should in rare cases certain varieties are unavailable, we will replace these with the closest match, after contacting you and discuss suitable alternatives.
- As soon as an order has been finalized and packed for dispatch, it can no longer be exchanged or modified.
- We cannot offer refunds on any rare products but will do our best to accommodate replacements (e.g. similar product in a different colour) or exchange of undamaged initial purchases for an item if similar price, within seven (7) days and upon presentation of receipt for the purchase.
- We might ask for a restocking fee of 20% of sales value should we assess that the product has been opened, used or modified from its original status when requesting an exchange.
- Any of the above requests must be made within seven (7) days of purchase of the product.
- During exceptionally busy periods we may apply order deadlines; additional orders or changes to orders after the order deadline cannot be guaranteed and will be dealt with at our discretion and on a case by case basis.
- Orders can only be confirmed if the full amount due is paid immediately, either by credit or debit card, via PayPal or bank transfer into our bank account; for events, a deposit of 50% of the total value must be paid four (4) weeks before the event date.
- Equipment rental fee will be charged for items such as vases, containers, stands etc; this rental fee includes rental of the items for one week from the date of delivery; a deposit of 50% of the retail value of the rental items is required prior to delivery. If items are broken, damaged or missing after delivery/setup, the deposit for these items will not be refunded.
- Subject to the conditions of the previous article, a Client may cancel the purchase and receive a refund of the price paid.
- The Client must inform AMMA FLOWERS LTD on such cancellation by sending an e-mail on which AMMA FLOWERS LTD will reply by sending the Client the details of the address to which the products are to be returned, however, at the Client’s cost.
- In exercising the above right, AMMA FLOWERS LTD will ask the Client to return the product(s) unused, in its/heir original, undamaged packaging and with all its accessories (if applicable).
- Product(s) returned incomplete/damaged, dirty or used will not be refunded.
- After AMMA FLOWERS LTD receives the returned product(s), a credit will be issued and the Client must inform AMMA FLOWERS LTD on the details of the bank account where the purchase should be refunded.
- If the Client purchased the product(s) with other product(s) as part of a special offer, all products within such special offer must be returned simultaneously.
- We are able to cancel your order whilst this is within an order processing status, however once the order status has changed to Order at Depot and/or Completed and Dispatched and/or once dispatched to the courier, orders cannot be recalled or stopped by cancellation.
- Our usual order cancellation, returns and refund policy does not apply for modified “made to order” goods or perishable goods which cannot be returned unless faulty.
- AMMA FLOWERS LTD does not provide refunds:
- for delayed/early deliver of product; in such case we will raise a refund request with the courier company on behalf of the client and if successful refund the client for such charges within four (4) weeks.
- for damaged product (e.g. broken buds, damaged rose petals or any other damages), we reserve the right to request photographic proof of such damage to help us assess the best mean to cure; upon receipt of such claim including evidence, we will then propose to the client within at least two (2) business days the best way to cure such fault, which could be one of the following;
- for broken off petals, a dropped rose bud or any other, non-structural damage to an arrangement, we may dispatch a complementary repair kit, including roses/materials of the same size, quality and colour; upon receipt we may assist the recipient via email to restore the product.
- in case of structural damage to the product, (e.g. physical damage to the outer packaging), resulting in damages to vases, materials or structural damage to the shape or profile of an arrangement, we will arrange for collection of the damaged product from the recipients’ address and upon receipt produce and send out free of charge a similar product; we kindly ask the recipient in such cases to re-package the damaged product to her/his best knowledge prior confirming collection.
- in case a delay or damage to the product causes its initial purpose to pass, e.g. when the product has been ordered for a special occasion/date, we may offer credit including all associated charges for product, delivery and postage for returning the item; please understand that in this case the item can only be accepted if returned unopened and in its original packaging.
- We are committed to providing high-quality services/products to all our clients.
- When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it so as to improve our standards.
- For any complaints whatsoever, you may contact us at info@com.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three (3) days of receiving it.
- We will then investigate your complaint and review your matter.
- We will then discuss via email and hopefully resolve your complaint and if necessary we will send you an acknowledgment email.
- If you do not want to discuss we will sent you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within twenty one (21) days of sending you the acknowledgement email above.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will to review the matter.
- We will write to you within fourteen (14) days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you may seek a refund provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation.
- These Terms and Conditions, and any amendment, alteration or variation thereof, are governed by and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and relevant international treaties.
- Site users/visitors automatically agree that any dispute arising between users/visitors and the website related in any way to the use of the website or the services provided through it, will first be attempted to be resolved out of court.
- In the event of no such settlement is reached, disagreements and all related matters shall be settled by the competent Courts of Athens.